One Adventure: Surveillance in Toronto

Sunday, April 17, 2005

Weblog Tampering

For some time, I've been claiming that my weblog is occasionally tampered with. Please see, 'Funny how things change' (Aug. 13, 2004), for one example. [1]

(Note: The original text on the Nefarious DM site was truly disturbing. The way it discussed finding a dead body, and analyzed possible causes of death in morbid detail, seemed literally psychotic. It was the most chilling piece of fiction I'd ever read. A few days after I had posted about it, the tone suddenly turned cheerful and friendly, and the once-perfect writing contained numerous, glaring typos.)

Way back then, nobody believed I was being harassed at all, much less that anyone would bother accessing my weblog account, unauthorized. Most of the incidents are so petty and minor that mentioning them only undermines my own credibility.

Still, I've been noticing lately that many short words are being omitted from my posts, here and there. While I do often make typos, or accidentally forget or delete words, I'm pretty certain I did not make some of the mistakes I'm finding. Please see one funny typo in yesterday's post, 'Race and identity: A question of loyalties' (April 16, 2005; near end), to get an idea. Also, kindly read the comments in another post from that same day, 'Food, the personal and the political.'


Corporate Collusion?

More disturbingly, two of my controversial posts, which touch more directly upon insidious agendas of a rather nasty nature, both seem to have special referring addresses. These are obviously created by Blogger.com. See below:

a) 'Blowing a Tsunami' (Jan. 15, 2005) - http://oneadventure.blogspot.com/2005/01/blowing-tsunami_110583790453320854.html

b) 'Funny how things change' (Aug. 13, 2004) - http://oneadventure.blogspot.com/2004/08/funny-how-things-change_109428668656685719.html


All of my other blogposts look like this, with no special numbers: http://oneadventure.blogspot.com/2005/04/food-personal-and-political.htm


MORE DETAILS TO COME...I'm having problems even while writing this post, starting with the section on 'Corporate Collusion.'

[1] I feel compelled to warn you that I no longer believe the MisterPrivacy.com anonymizing site is in any way private - especially from Big Brother.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home