One Adventure: Surveillance in Toronto

Friday, August 13, 2004

Funny how things change

I'm posting an update on The Nefarious DM (Dungeon Master) site I had mentioned on August 8th, 2004.

Less than five days later, the text has been completely changed. It has gone from being perfectly edited and incredibly precise to now being full of typos, having a cheery tone, and twice referring to 'healing' (this is on the DC-10 page that I had specifically pointed out in my other post). Also, I do realize in the game Dungeons and Dragons that 'DC-10' is supposed to involve healing, I believe, and isn't just about death or fighting.

Anyway, take note: the night I had posted about the owner of the site as being a possible predator of my internet activities (and hence, a collaborator with my surveillers and their broad network of contacts), I had happened to create two new websites at Tripod.com: 'OneWorld Heal' and 'OneWorld Healing'.

Now this DC-1o page mentions healing twice, whereas before it only analyzed death, why a body may decompose at different rates, and lots about 'planted evidence'.

The previous text was so sinister, chilling, finely detailed, and extremely knowledgeable about death and corpses that I would be tempted to describe it as bordering on *psychopathic*. Yet now, the text is all cheery, sloppy, and seemingly harmless.

And here's the final bit: I had actually copied and pasted the original text and saved it in my blog as back up -- which is why I didn't mention this as a possible route for this person to escape suspicion by. But guess what: not only has the text on the site been drastically changed, but the saved copy in my blog has also changed.

How's that possible? Very easy when they're tracking your internet activities. Along with active internet monitoring, key-logging software are a dime a dozen.

Since people have all along been doubting my sanity, veracity, credibility, accuracy, and so on, they would naturally ask, Are you sure?

Yes, I am. I know what I read, and it was truly disturbing. Much more in keeping with the site's title: 'Fear not the rider, but rather the one for whom he rides'. What I had read on the site and had saved in my blog was nothing like the text you see at the site now.



So why would someone like me, a complete nobody, be getting all this *special attention* from the authorities? Simply because their surveillance of me has been completely illegal, and I am drawing attention to what is being done. Plus I have had some fairly unique life experiences, and have been trying to apply some of my ideas for social change to actual projects. There's more to all this, obviously. Stay tuned.

Also I recently read in an email post by an activist:

'Dissent is not terrorism' and 'Repression is not security.'

Please bear this in mind, folks.

1 Comments:

  • Is this a joke?

    Seriously, is this someone I know, goofing on me?

    By Blogger Charles, at 3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home