One Adventure: Surveillance in Toronto

Friday, September 17, 2004

Beep me again, Sam

If you've read other posts, you'll know I've had about 5 of these beeping marketing calls in 2 weeks (didn't bother posting one of them), and countless ones previously.

I even commented about how one had no return number. Then, of course, the next one had a number attached, but the one after doesn't. Let's see what happens in future.

This one came in as 'Private Caller,' which I believe means manually blocking the call (*67). Also, normally the beep goes on about 2-3 times, but this one gets cut-off almost before the first beep has ended. To me, it almost sounded like someone had stopped the call (hung-up), which would mean it isn't an *automated* marketing call. But unfortunately, you can't tell what I mean on this recording below; the volume's too low.

this is an audio post - click to play

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home