One Adventure: Surveillance in Toronto

Sunday, July 10, 2005

Weblog diversions

(Problems posting for past week - with screenshots and requests for assistance to prove it.) [1]

This being the peak of summer, I've been totally self-absorbed and self-indulgent, while writing this weblog. After all - who the hell would be reading this sh*t, right?? So, I've kind of been CRAZILY GOING ALL OVER THE PLACE. Whooo.

If you're a regular reader (not sure that I have any), I fear that I may have lost all my credibility with you. I apologize. In fact, I know and deeply feel that I've been particularly disloyal to my queer peers, in my impetuous attempts to seem more respectable, acceptable, or desirable to others. Shame on me.

Yet, have no fear, I will be getting back on track - albeit, in a slightly diluted version. The threats to health and well-being, which I keep referring to, are quite real.

Stay tuned for a discussion on some of my favourite media personalities. . .

----------

Notes:


[1] You may have noticed in the Blogger Forum post that I had *not* included my weblog link; yet, the person who replied to my questions speaks knowingly about my blog, as if they've seen it. Also, the original title of this post, in draft form, was 'Crashing and Burning.' Funny.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home