One Adventure: Surveillance in Toronto

Friday, July 15, 2005

Staying true, building bridges

Lacking tact and social finesse, I often offend or alienate people. Yet, it bothers me, when I do so with people that I hold dear or regard very highly.

Bitching from the bottom is one of my better skills. Yet, actually knowing how to negotiate differences and share power is somewhat new territory for me: I usually veer to extremes. I guess I have many lessons to learn in this area.

Just so you know, I often avoid mentioning or discussing certain individuals and their respective work on here, so as not to pre-empt anything (which I have a tendency of doing). All of you rock my world! I hope we may be allies, in some future way.

How do people collectively achieve positive change, in a democratic, self-directed way? I have no greater wish than to see this happen. Yet, my huge ego, loud mouth, and lack of know-how are major barriers to forming constructive relationships. I am trying, however.


• · º ¤´• ·. ·¤ ° ø · O • ∞ ° ¤ ‚ · º ¤ . • · º ¤ . · ° ø · O • . ∞ º ¤ •


LOVE • RESPECT • GRATITUDE


To all my favourite folks,

best role models, and true heroes!


(you know who you are)

peace

• · º ¤ ´ · ° ø · O • ∞ ° · • ¤ • ‚ · º ¤ • · º ¤ . · ° ø · O • . ∞ ° · •

3 Comments:

  • {sammymcloughlin csis }google this,csis wants me to work for them and be a good boy and snitch for them,fuck csis,these retards seem to think I was born just for them.contactb Roderick Russell Calgary lawyer ,ZERZETZEN.BRAIN NUMB,POOR VISION,LOSS OF WEIGHT.FLU,S I HAVE HAD I HAVE LOST COUNT,MY BODY CAN TAKE ANYTHING THESE RETARDS DISH OUT BUT IT IS SUPER HARD TO GIVE IN TO SCUM.SLEEP DEPRIVATION IN THE TRUE NORTH.GO TO BUDE IN DEVON AND TALK TO RICHARD KOVAC HE HELPED CSIS.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:38 PM  

  • 403-2441880 joan crcokatt mp lide to me for csis ,wally opal lied to me for csis david eby mla Vancouver bc knows what csis is doing to me ,gail Davidson 13th ave human rights lawyer lied to me for csis.ujjal dosnagh mp knows did nothing cover up ,csis had Richard kovac try to sell me hand guns to frame me up ,ko0vac was blackmailed by csis as he had sunk his boat in Vancouver bc for the insurance money,he koavc lives in bude Cornwall uk.csis mi6 stops my mail call emaisl to family in Plymouth opened a face book which is not me sammymcloughlin,i live outside here in Calgary Canada eat out of bins to live, refused welfare csis stops me working with sound device sleep deprivation and more ,torture24-7.contact peoples commission network ,thank you.rcmp police hounds me 24-7.human experiments sound .

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:22 PM  

  • kentbhehr Mp helped csis give him a call KiM ROSS LAWYER CALGARY HELPED CSIS ME SAMMY MCLOUGHLIN FRAME UP BLACKMAIL TORTURE CSIS

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home