One Adventure: Surveillance in Toronto

Friday, April 08, 2005

Techno-dress for tomorrow's women

I came across this link, by chance. Check it out: SmartMom Sensate Pregnancy Dress (click the different buttons on the dress). It's just one example of how advanced technology is these days.

For me to be under 24-hour surveillance isn't all that impossible or unlikely. Considering that my having any credibility would potentially expose the insidiousness of the government's agendas and actions, it's not all that surprising that security bodies - and apparently major institutions and even corporations - seem to be engaging in an almost unbelievable scale of harassment of both myself and many others.

Harassment can happen in many different and subtle ways. I'll be exploring this topic in more detail, shortly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home