One Adventure: Surveillance in Toronto

Sunday, March 20, 2005

Security, secure - I - see

Someone kindly posted a weblog link, which describes some of the invasive and illegal surveillance I've been alluding to. Not to be a fear-monger, but I believe these same surveillance activities and transgressions are happening in Toronto.

People think I'm crying, 'Wolf!' Yet my suspicions and urgent concerns are repeatedly borne out in actual phenomena. However, to avoid being called a slanderer, gossip, or paranoid freak, I'll be sticking to my own situation for examples of surveillance-based harassment. (Info to come.)

What's equally disconcerting is the number of UNCANNY correspondences between my life, interests, ideas, or experiences, and what's going on in world affairs, or what's showing up in media, and how some of these news events are being played out.

Bizarre coincidence? Boundless egotism, on my part? Maybe. I'll let you be the judge. Please stay tuned for some inane harassment adventures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home