One Adventure: Surveillance in Toronto

Friday, February 04, 2005

Survival, peace, equity?

This blog is my only means of deterring dangerous threats to myself and others.

Yet, the problem is, they have the chemical and biological means of harming me and those around me - without it being detected.

I need people to believe me, yet I don't want to drag other people into this mess. Unfortunately, we're heading towards a lawless state, which we, as a society, aren't even questioning. People need to know this.

Am I exaggerating the seriousness of this situation?

1) Three times in January, while staying at my mother's, I heard a loud droning noise. It was a different aircraft sound than I've ever heard before. So I looked, and what did I see? A military helicopter.

[Edit: Increasingly, at my own place, I would see/hear a helicopter flying towards my window and overhead, with a spotlight shining in front, from 2004 to 2005. I have not blogged much about it, because again, it makes me sound crazy. Fire alarms in my apartment building at specific times. Fire trucks passing me up to 5 times in a day, as I ran from cyber cafe to cyber cafe, to try and protect my privacy and email people without being tracked. The list goes on and on. Please see this post: 'Zerzetsen - Exactly what I was experiencing'] 


2) Last week, I noticed that the single-most controversial post I've written (January 15) has an odd URL or address link - like it's earmarked for trouble.

http://oneadventure.blogspot.com/2005/01/blowing-tsunami_110583790453320854.html

My other 98 weblog entries look like this (site address/ date/ title):

http://oneadventure.blogspot.com/2005/01/no-rest-for-wicked.html


3) Constant email and internet problems for months: messages not arriving, or delayed; internet connection problems; difficulty accessing sites; queries go answered; strange spam; and so on.


4) Getting odd email responses from an unbelievable number of people - too many to list.


5) My in-person encounters haven't been much of a party, either. (See next post.)


It all began with my passport. Then my trip to India. Then, entering a progressive, inter-disciplinary Environmental Studies program chock full of activists. Then, my disillusionment and increasing antipathy towards the Canadian status quo. I fully admit my own emotional instability, anger, and poor judgement escalated the situation to the point where people have been harmed, and some have died (all of which I cannot prove); yet, I wasn't well. I TRIED VERY HARD TO TELL PEOPLE THIS.

Through close study of me and those around me, I believe the authorities have gained some powerful tools for further oppressing and dividing people. I deeply regret this. Let's hope things turn out better.

I know my bitterness and resentment towards some people comes across in my postings. I plan to address this, later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home