One Adventure: Surveillance in Toronto

Monday, September 13, 2004

On this day in history...

Here's a really interesting phone call incident:

Two days after the World Trade Centre attacks had taken place on September 11, 2001, I received a phone call from someone, whom I believe is speaking in Arabic. (Yes, even back then, I was getting crank and wrong number calls.) The telephone number which this call came from was (416) 000-0000. Kinda like 'Ground Zero.' (Will post it soon; it's on cassette tape.)

Several months later, I spoke to a Bell representative, who confirmed that such a number must be set from within Bell.

So what does this imply? Did the hijackers take time out to give me a buzz, or what? ;)

[I will be posting more later about Michael Vreeland, a person claiming to be a US Navel Officer, who forewarned about the World Trade Center attacks. His note to authorities was only opened on September 13th, two days after the attacks. Regardless of how conflicted information about his background is, the fact is, he tried to get the word out. Soon after 9-11 happened, I began collecting articles that questioned the 'Official Story' being put out by U.S. Government and media.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home