One Adventure: Surveillance in Toronto

Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Being off the wall

Do you see 'Fool' written on my forehead? I sent my weblog link to tons of people, yet rereading my frantic blather, I can see how people might think I'm completely whacked. I myself wonder sometimes.

All I can say is that all the anomalies I've described or alluded to - and those I have yet to write down - are based on actual events.

My political critiques are nothing earth-shattering - pretty standard. But this grandiose idea of being surveilled and harassed with such persistence by so many people, and even institutions, is a bit much. Probably sounds like a storyline from a second-rate Hollywood thriller.

Wish it was my imagination, or self-delusion. Been in therapy for awhile, so it wouldn't be a huge misnomer to be called crazy. And yet, I'm not. Emotional, yes. Suspicious due to overt harassment, yes. I've been to hell and back, psychologically and otherwise, but have never lost touch with reality. (...Right, Batman?)

I realize the last thing people want to read is absurd and depressing theories from a pedant like me. Yet I desperately need people to know what's going on.

Suggestions? Let me know...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home