One Adventure: Surveillance in Toronto

Monday, August 09, 2004

Give me some time

Please bear with me here, I've got MANY other email and internet anomalies I could describe, including a tampered webpoll created for a community initiative. Most incidents are minor -- yet constant -- and it's very time-consuming trying to show any real significance to them.

But these things do make me wonder whether emails are actually reaching people, and why I get repeated spam messages that say, "Smiling like a Killer," or "If you died, what would your family do? We can help" (the message itself is completely empty). These messages come at very specific times: eg, when I was questioning the recent deaths of a few individuals, or just after I had written my 'SOS' to family and friends. Also, why are replies or vacation alerts from people I've emailed suddenly showing up in completely different boxes from the ones I've emailed them from? These are not just occasional email glitches -- they're constantly happening to me.

oh, there's lots of little stuff. but does it prove anything? bit by bit, i hope it does.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home