One Adventure: Surveillance in Toronto

Monday, November 10, 2003

Cell phones are NOT secure

[EMAIL FROM MY AUNT THE DAY AFTER MY UNCLE PASSED AWAY.]

After Irene called me last night about Jo's passing, I immediately called my boys. As DaDa was busy on the regular tel with someone, I called his cell phone.

"Hello." he answered the phone.

"Uncle Joseph just died." I informed him.

"Uncle Joseph just died." He repeated after me word for word, totally devoid of emotion or feeling.

"Yea." I said.

"........." total silence from him.

I thought it's really strange of his reaction and response.

"Who is this?" I then asked.

"I think you got the wrong number." He said.

What's so funny about it was this stranger repeating what I said, trying to figure out who the heck was Uncle Joseph.

Link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home